Saturday 20 August 2011

Daily Inspiration- Window Displays

So, my apologies to miss Rosie as to the lateness of this post, I was shopping and thus today's theme of window displays :)


So I understand that this image is not a window display, but I thought it was still rather swish


Coolest use of plates ever!


So it took me a couple of glances to realise that these were etch-a-sketches. yep.


Ahh, balloon animals, never fails.


Alice in Wonderland will be one of those themes that will probably never die. But it's still cool.




I thought these two images was a fabulous way to display clothes, I'm not quite sure how they were done, and I wasn't able to find the artist who did unfortunatly.


Probably not the best way to display a product, unless that product was balloons


I'd probably go into a store if the window displays were this excentric, like above too




These two images are ever so clever and cool, I assumed they were fun to make also :)


Having a current obsession with sewing, this was lovely to find


I feel as though Anthropologie has some of the best window displays :)


A vintage camera display at Defunct Levi's Workshop


Disassembled Pentax Camera, displaying all the parts so cleanly


Ahh shoes, I think this is someone's personal collection, not a store. Impressive.


Another display from the same Alice in Wonderland collection  as earlier


How to display your illustrations effectively!

1 comment:

  1. Hey4 This is cool, i just ordered mine shop window decoration from here: https://bzpress.hu/ i am so excited and cant wait to for it to arrive. thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete