Tuesday 23 August 2011

Daily Inspiration- The Memo Board


Giant Post-It Board


DIY dry-erase board, made using an old photo frame useing glass chalk and scrapbook paper



Giant Pixel Post-It board



Embroidery Hoop Board


Framed desk pin board



Bungee Cord Pin Board


Dry Erase Board- Tutorial on how to make this can be found here :)


Custom Memo board design- another tutorial here


Magnetic Glass Memo Board


Memo Board made from an old glass pannel door, this site had the tutorial to make this too!


More of a mood board than a memo board :)












These last six images are from A Creative Mint- a lovely blog about lovely things!


Classic chalk memo board sticker


This one is my absolute favourite of all the ones I found this morning. I just need this in my room to keep me on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment